Shaun of the Dead (2004)

" Shaun of the Dead " 是一部英國喜劇片 ,舊片重提的原因是 DR 碰到了跟片中主角一樣的麻煩,並不是 DR 也遇到殭屍,而是 DR 也發生了「沒訂到位」的窘境……

 

 

DR 誠心的奉上中英對照的片中對白:

(場景:溫徹斯特酒吧,主角 Shaun 跟女友 Liz 在攤牌)

Shaun: I understand what you're trying to say and I agree.(我完全瞭解妳所想要表達的並且我很贊同)

Shaun: We should get out there. We'll start tomorrow.(我們應該離開這裡,就從明天開始)

Shaun: I'll book a restaurant. The place that does all the fish.(我會訂一間餐館, 那裡有很多海鮮可以吃)

Shaun: Just the two of us.(就我們兩個)

 

(場景:隔天,Shaun 突然想起訂位的事情,趕著打電話,好友 Ed 在旁邊)

Ed: Do you want your messages?(你想聽你的留言嗎?)

Shaun: What?(什麼?)

Ed: Your mum rang about tomorrow night.(你媽問你關於明天晚上的事)

Ed: Liz rang about the two of you eating out tonight.(Liz 問你關於今晚一起吃飯的事)

Ed: Then your mum rang back to see if I wanted to eat her out tonight.(然後你媽又問我今晚要不要跟她出去吃飯)

"Hello, Fulci's."(你好,這裡是 Fulci's)

Shaun: Hi, I know it's short notice(你好,我知道這有點倉促)

Shaun: but could you possibly do me a table for two for tonight at about eight?(但請問你有可能幫我留一個兩人桌在今晚八點嗎?)

"Sorry, we just gave away the last table."(不好意思,最後一桌剛好有人了)

Ed: Wasn't true about your mum.(你媽的部份是騙你的)

Shaun: Where are we gonna go?(現在該怎麼辦?)

Ed: The Winchester.(溫徹斯特)

Shaun: Don't be stupid! They don't do food.(別耍笨了!他們不做菜的)

Ed: There's a Breville out back.(他們有烤麵包機)

Shaun: Ed, this is serious!(Ed,這事很嚴重!)

 

(緊接著, Liz  打電話來)

Liz: What's the plan, then?(計畫得怎麼樣了?)

Shaun: Erm, there's been a bit of a...a mix-up with the table, babe.(呃,他們的桌位出了一點狀況,寶貝)

Liz: What do you mean?(什麼意思?)

Shaun: They're full up.(他們客滿了)

Liz: But... I thought you said it was all OK?(但我以為你都安排好了?)

Shuan: Yeah(是啊)

Liz: You didn't book it, did you, Shaun?(你沒有訂位,對吧?)

Shaun: No.(沒有)

Liz: So... what is the plan, then?(那你打算如何?)

(Shaun 看著 Ed,Ed 用雙手比了個「W」)

Shaun: The Winchester? (溫徹斯特?)

(被掛電話)

 

 

 

分類: